Frequently Asked Questions
|Find out what students are saying about
the KBC Professional Certification Program
About the Author
Learn about Korean business from Steven S. Bammel, KBC Creator and veteran business consultant.
For full business profile: StevenBammel.com
About the Exam
Your course registration gives you six months and one attempt to pass the exam with an 85% or higher. The exam is a one-hour timed test with 50 true/false and multiple-choice questions.
If you do not pass the exam the first time, you will need to register to take it again for $23.
The exam is not hard if you’ve studied the coursework properly, but it’s designed for those committed to success and you should be prepared to invest the time to learn the materials as presented in the coursework.
Learn Effectively Through the Multi-Faceted Approach!
- Textbook – Each module includes a “how-to” lesson which covers the basics.
- Essential Handouts – The essential handout for each lesson introduces a deeper understanding of the topic.
- Extra Reading – Additional learning resources are available for students wanting to go beyond the required learning.
- Lectures– Conversational lecture emails are sent every few days to registered students, connecting each module topic to higher-level nuances of Korean business culture.
- Classroom – Students are encouraged to share questions and insights in the classroom at any time and can expect prompt replies from the instructor, helping to get answers to real-life questions and tie everything together into a comprehensive learning experience.
- Exam – The online exam provides an extra level of purpose to the learning and certifies the expertise of program’s graduates.